Hypothyroidism And Cold Sores Possible Hypothyroidism?

Possible hypothyroidism? - hypothyroidism and cold sores

I'm worried because I had many symptoms of hypothyroidism. If you know something, you need to know if there is a possibility that I have?
I am 16 years old, 17 in two months.
£ 180
3 months ago was 155 pounds. I have not changed my diet at all, and in any case, I began to eat less.
5'9
Female.
Vegetarian.
Walking to school every day.
Sometimes I think is not working after properly. I'll talk about something, then mid-sentence, I will forget what he had to say. Or when someone tells me something, I will soon be forgotten after. Normally I am a very good memory.
I'm depressed most of the time. I believe that the things and people ask, do not almost constantly.
Chronic migraine. Really.
I am anemic. After 5-iron, probably, if it was 10th It was past 4 months, but I have iron tablets every day.
Hard times.
I'm always tired. No matter how much sleep I get.
I thinkfrequently ill. When cold, [sore throat at random and not even] my tonsils, and fever.
Even in summer, I can not have the fan in my room, without it was cold.
My normal body temperature is about 96.5-97.0 day average. When my temperature at 99.0, is like a fever.
Thyroid function tests leave doctors in the lower "normal", but not yet ready to try the thyroid medication.

Please let me know any additional information you have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment