How Does Cervical Mucus Look Why Does My Cervical Mucus Look Like Gel?

Why does my cervical mucus look like gel? - how does cervical mucus look

I have tried to conceive for about five months and suffered two miscarriages. I've never seen before. Sometimes I'm ovulating by this week, and I'm normally in the egg white and soft as normal mucus, but today, my mucus is honest, like jelly. I know it's weird, but that is the freezing and a little color, if (I know, sorry TMI). Has anyone had this before or know what might suggest?

2 comments:

purplegi... said...

If the mucus is clear, stretchy and slippery, then it is mucus ovulation. You should be able to last long, thin chain ... If this is not the time of ovulation.
http://www.epigee.org/guide/cervicalmucu ...

The mom said...

Thickened, the freezing of protein cervical mucus mean, today is the day to father a child. Normally, mucus is thick, making it hostile to sperm. The closer to ovulation the more thin and stretchy, everything is better to transport sperm, to facilitate the goal. The bronze color is probably a little old blood. Or is he stuck his neck in an attempt yesterday, mucus, or may not prepare for a normal period a few days. Not surprisingly, normal. If you had two miscarriages in the last five months, is probably best if you Treat your body some recovery time even more. Suggest usually about six months of rest after a miscarriage. For the future, if you want to increase your chances of getting pregnant, I hit you with a detector of ovulation, with urine. The desire to ovulate within 24 hours, which gives it more likely predict that the method of mucus. Mucus begins to change after ovulation. The test provides a greater opportunity to market

Post a Comment