How Long Will A Spiral Fracture Heal Time To Heal A Spiral Fracture Of The Fifth Metatarsal, Pain, & Complications?

Time to heal a spiral fracture of the fifth metatarsal, pain, & complications? - how long will a spiral fracture heal

2 months ago I fell and suffered a spiral fracture of the fifth metatarsal bone in left foot. Wait for a month without knowing it, before a doctor and referred to the sports medicine clinic. Materials for three weeks with very little scarring and instructed Ween go home and finished the boat. Although the last two days have incresased or sore feet, wondering what to do. The doctor gave me no instructions at all. I asked the help of freinds who had similar problems. It's been 5 weeks and still very little healing. Help Thould I find another doctor if it does not help or make remain just as long as possible.?

1 comments:

soyyo815 said...

I wish I knew. I broke my 5th Metatarsals, and almost 3 weeks and since then the stories of many others who were there to have heard. Each story is different. I immediately knew that I was broken. I went to the ortho tomorrow. He said to heal determined the location and nature of the fracture without intervention, and probably needs surgery. Mine is so bad, do not let it touch the ground for 2 weeks. A few days ago, I was just on my shoe and started to run. It feels good, I hope to do the right thing. I was so tired from the shoe, crutches, etc.

Post a Comment