Does A Muslim Girl Have To Bleed After Marriage To Prove Virginity I Am Sure That I Have No Hymen, Are There Any Way To Face My Society?

I am sure that i have no hymen, are there any way to face my society? - does a muslim girl have to bleed after marriage to prove virginity

I am a Muslim girl and not have sex with anyone except my boyfriend, and I trust him more than me, but I have my hymen without bleeding and I am not ashamed of me because her But what is the face of my company and my parents?

4 comments:

deelouis... said...

will sit on a table and his legs spread apart expection for short-term?

Listen, if I were you, I see say the right moment. Said, however, her parents initially nothing more than "my friend (a Muslim) had sex with her boyfriend, how do you think? And if she reacts badly, then maybe you should use them until you are older and were married.

=] Good luck

whitbyhi... said...

If you had sex with her boyfriend, then you've probably broken your hymen. It doesn `t always hurt or bleed.
BF is a Muslim?
their family or society do not understand because you see a girl immoral, but I think you know.

Kal-El said...

You do not say. It is your responsibility. It's not like he wore a T-shirt that says "I was not a virgin!".

It is actually businesses. Do not tell .... ever.

Shannon P said...

No one may know that when you are ready. When you're young enough to believe that you can get in trouble, then he is too young to have sex, regardless of whether you are willing, even today.

Post a Comment